Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Abbey!

Yesterday was Abbey's birthday. She turned 4! What a great day for her! Tara took her to the dog bakery where she picked out cookies for all of us and then at night we enjoyed them. Yum yum!

It is so great to spend birthday's with those you love. We had a lot of ups and downs yesterday though, too. Zoe left and we didn't get to say good-bye to her. I think I am having the hardest time with this. I loved having someone my size to play with and we wrestled and ran and napped together! I definitely am missing her and pouted some of the day.

Tara took her to the vet and she never came back! The lady at the vet fell in love with her and asked to adopt her, at least that is what I heard the humans saying. I loved her too, but there was a lot of dog in our house with the three of us and our sizes. I wish I could see her, play, and say good-bye. It is always hard to say good-bye!

Oh boy, it is hard to have days with good and bad things in them! Onward to today...

Bode

No comments: