Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Helping the famous...

Sorry it has been so long since posting, however Tara has been really sick so we all have had so calm days at home. Bode and I didn't know what to do seeing her laying around all day because she is always going and going, but we all survived and everyone is almost back to being fully healthy (and the coughing is stoppoing)! Anyhow, just a quick note to tell you that Geoff took me to see Mama (that's his grandmother) today at the Rehab center, Bode watched Tara, and I got to meet a very famous person's mother. She was very sweet and I comforted her. She invited me up on her lap and I laid right now in a ball and let her love on me all she wanted. I love meeting new people and everyone seemed excited to know who this lady was, but I just treated her like everyone else...celebrities are real people too! I am so glad I can help in the Rehab center just like I help all the kids. I hope everyone has a great week--I am going back to lay down in Tara's lap to watch some TV--Good night!

No comments: