Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brrr....It sure is cold outside!

Yes, I know we live in SW Florida, but this is way too cold! Last night at work and again this morning it was too cold for me! Believe it or not, the temperatures were in the 30s this morning! Abbey has thicker fur than I do, but she was even cold!

We had some of the best clients last night that helped us help them. The cold weather brought out some snuggle time for us with our clients and it helped them just talk....I don't think they realized it helped us stay warm! I was so cold that I didn't even want to get off the couch in the playroom to greet clients, I just waited for them to come back to the room to get started! Thankfully Tara let me borrow a sweatshirt (it was still a little tight, but it sure kept me warm)!

Today we are well rested and I have "my" sweatshirt by the door ready to go see more clients. I hope we can stay nice and warm again.

Here is another picture a client took of me when she thought I needed the hood from the hoodie on....
Until next time...
Bode

No comments: