Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back to work...


Hey there readers!

It has been some time since we posted and that is mainly because life and time got away from us. I had a major boo-boo...see picture...and I am finally able to work and socialize with everyone again. I think I began to feel depressed because Tara and Geoff wouldn't take me out any where. I was mad about not working and slept a lot. I know it was the doctor's rule, but I don't care...I want to work all the time! It is really hard when we like to do something and can't do it! I am sure everyone knows what that is like. At least I am feeling better and my ear is healed so I can be more successful.

I went yesterday to see some kids, but I also learned that I was feeling a 100% yet and slept most of the sessions. At least I got out! I am ready to be off these antibiotics. Tara thought she outsmarted me by hiding them in cheese and then ham, but I spit them back out! I keep getting peanut butter twice a day and she tells me good job, but I know there is no medicine in the peanut butter....or could there be?

Abbey and I are going to try to be better about posting...sorry for our distance!
Bode

No comments: