Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Freedom of the road....


Hi, Abbey here!


I just thought I would share with you one of my favorite places....the car. I love the car! I love watching other people and cars going by, sticking my head out the window, taking the car to greet the people at the bank, drive thru restaurants or to go to work or school!


I feel so free in the car. Nothing stands in our way (except for those pesky stop lights). The best car ride was going to Orlando...we just went fast and watched with barely any stopping! After a while, the car is relaxing and calming. I fall asleep sometimes and just listen to the radio!


Here is a picture of me on the way to class yesterday....I get in trouble sometimes for all those nose prints you see on the window :)

Abs

No comments: