Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Bode!


Happy, Happy Birthday to my little brother, Bode! (Can I still call him little even though he is bigger than me but I am older? hmmmm).

Anyhow....Bode turns 4 today! We love birthday's at our house, we get spoiled and get to have more freedom than normal! Bode got to sleep in and stay under the covers (one of his favorite things) after Tara and Geoff left for work! I heard Tara say she was going to the dog bakery and Geoff said something about doggie ice cream...yum! I am so excited I can't wait to see what we get since it is always a family event to celebrate a birthday!!

What do you do for your birthdays? Do you have traditions?

Nap time for me...I think I will dream about some of those yogurt covered cookies Tara gets from the dog bakery and when I wake up, maybe she will be home for lunch with them!!

Playfully,

Abbey

No comments: