Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Unconditional Love

What a time we have had getting settled since the CARES grand opening. Things have been so hectic and clients are requesting us more than ever. There have been some days that Bode and I both go to work, like yesterday--I worked the morning and Bode the afternoon.

I realized with the teenager I was working with how unconditional love is so important. I love everyone that wants to love me too! It is fun to figure out what they need from me, whether it be a hug, kiss, to rub my belly, or for me to just sit next to them. Sometimes I think they need a kiss and they don't want it (although Tara says it could be because I have breath that smells bad--I like it!).

I hope that you all have a canine friend or even a human that allows you to be yourself and love you no matter what. When you give someone that opportunity to be vulnerable without judgement, it is one of the best feelings for someone to experience. Imagine the validation of your feelings...it is something that I love to give and hope that each of our readers attempt to achieve by loving and receiving love from others.

Have a great rest of the weekend~~Abbey :)

No comments: