Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yucky feelings...


Hi, it's Abbey!


I am still recovering from getting my teeth cleaned. What an adventure! I had to sleep during it and the medicine made me feel really funny? Have you ever felt yucky from medicine?


I am so glad Tara got to stay with me because I get scared really easy. As I was starting to fall asleep I got to sit on her lap and doze off. I couldn't even get my legs to work. After I took awhile to open my eyes, but was so glad to see Tara. I tried to walk to her but I couldn't move. We came home and Zoe and Bode were so nice to me. They kept checking on me and laying on the couch with me.


My mouth feels great and I got to eat homemade chicken and rice yesterday and today, but boy I don't want to take that medicine again!


I hope everyone that has to take yucky feeling medicine has someone they love with them like I did!


Abbey

No comments: