Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Listener


Have you ever heard someone say we have two ears for a reason? For me it's even important because I can't use human words, but I do understand them! This was one of those days where I did a lot of listening.
In the therapy room, it is our presence and ability to listen that is most important. The kids don't enjoy us because we can tell them how to change their situation, they request Bode and I in therapy because we help them process without talking. Many times individuals can solve situations that life brings their way on their own--they just need someone to listen while they self process!
Take some time to listen to those around you this week, you may be surprised at the outcome!

No comments: