Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Monday, September 28, 2009

What's that in the mirror?

Have you ever noticed that piece of glass all around that shows you what you look like? Sometimes it startles me to see my reflection...is that what everyone sees? Can you really tell how I feel based on how I look? I am not sure how I feel about mirrors! They seem to be everywhere and everyone loves looking in them!

I am wondering if everyone likes them all the time? Today we were in session and our client constantly was looking in the mirror. He checked he faces and identified his feelings he was showing...."happy face", "made face", "scared' and more.

I noticed my ears and tail change places when I look in the mirror....I am not sure where I am going with this, but I am fascinated.

I am going to nap and ponder this mirror thing....

Good night!

Bode

No comments: