Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer lovin....

I am so excited! I don't normally like the pool, but I went in tonight with Tara and have so much energy now! It was nice and cold....not sure if I will go in again, but not as bad as I remembered! I actually went in twice!!

Summer is quickly coming to an end this Labor Day weekend and we wish you a safe holiday with friends and family. Being in Florida, it is not near time to cool off, but school is back in and we have our sights on the cooler weather coming in the evenings (hopefully sooner than later so we can have the windows open).

Enjoy your last weekend of Summer and don't forget to play!!

With love, Abbey!

No comments: