Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Saturday, May 29, 2010

This week's adoptable...

Meet Opie....


Hello, I am Opie and I was brought to the shelter, because my owner could not afford to look after me anymore. I have been here a really long time and want a home to call my own. I am very laid back and would love to live with someone who has a big yard. I would love to have a doggy door and be able to come in and out as I choose. I love to lie in the fresh air and watch the world go by. I am not a very energetic dog and I consider walks a necessary exercise that I prefer to keep as short as I can. I am housetrained and have lived inside most of my life. I am a little nervous around lots of people at first, so you need to be easy on me. I don't want to go home with other dogs or children as I just don't like them. I love to cuddle and guard the house! I turned 5 a few months ago and did not like celebrating my birthday at the shelter!
**If Opie could call your home his forever home, please take time to meet this sweet guy at the Gulf Coast Humane Society!

No comments: