Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The end of the work week...

Do you love the end of the work week? We do! We love our work with the kids, but know that the weekends are important to our mental health! Tara took this picture Friday when one of our clients didn't show up. I grabbed my friend, Pooh Bear, and we drifted off to dream land together. Usually I have my bunny with me, but Pooh and I dreamed together.

Hopefully all of you enjoy your jobs as much as Abbey, Tara, and I do! If you don't, please reconsider what you do and find something that you value! Every job, no matter how big or small, can impact someone and you can provide that smile that someone has been looking for!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Bode

No comments: