Pictures of us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mmmmmm....chocolate!

I have a confession to make...today I stole a chocolate, chocolate chip muffin from Tara's bag. I have never stolen anything and never had chocolate before. I know why everyone loves it so much! It was delicious, but not worth the trouble I got in!

Did you know dogs shouldn't eat chocolate? Tara called the vet, but because I am so big, they just laughed and said they hoped I enjoyed it! Apparently at my size it takes one pound of chocolate to cause problems...although I doubt I will ever get any more!!

Chocolate is my new favorite food, what is yours?

Going to run around the yard and then off to bed!

Bode

No comments: